Monday, November 20, 2006
Santa photos
Well.... I can say we went. We gave Lauren a pep talk and told her all about Santa. I promised cookies if she smiled. We get there and ask her if she is ready and she says yes. So we get her in Santa's lap....all is well. I put Maya on his other knee and not two seconds later Maya's bottom lip comes out and before I can get to her out come the tears and screams. My mom and I just stared at each other. For those of you who do not know Maya, she has Chris's personality. Very laid back, rolls with the punches type. Lauren is a routine kid and does not like things that come from no where. Very much like her mother. But Maya now has a fear of strangers. So our picture with Santa has a crying baby and a toddler hiding behind a coloring book. Chris said well at least you bought a nice frame. Maybe next year's will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment