Friday, February 9, 2007

Papa and Lauren

Well once again Papa and Lauren cooked up a plan for Lauren to spend the night. Sadly though this started on Wednesday. When she went to school on Thursday she told everyone who would listen she was going to Papa's to spend the night. I reminded her when I picked her up that it was not for another day. This morning she woke up and she started. Can I go to Papa's NOW? No he is at work. So around 4 we call and make our plan. Can I go NOW? Nope sorry you have to eat dinner with us first. I swear this poor kid must of thought Are you people ever going to let me go? We went out to dinner and there was...PAPA!!!!! She got to go home with them and was just as happy as a clam. Now 2 people who have spent about 0 time together in recent memory you'd think once they put Maya to bed they would want to talk or at least be in the same room right? Honestly all I could think about was I can get 2 hours in that back bedroom and CLEAN Chris asked if I wanted to watch something. I kind of looked at my feet and was like Oh you aren't going downstairs? Long story short he said go and have fun. My back room was honestly so bad if someone would say I am coming to visit I would have paid for them to stay at a motel as to be embarrassed. I spent the last 2 hours up there cleaning and organizing and I am happy to report Company may come now! lol I know I am so uptight about how the house looks but that is just the way we BOTH are. But we also have 'rules' for each other. He doesn't touch my scrap book room and I don't touch his shop. Other than that it is fair game so to speak. Wow. I feel so much better when things are neat and organized.*For those worried about Maya and her weight. We go back to the Dr. on Wednesday and I will be very surprised if she hasn't put on a few pounds. That kid can eat when she feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment