Saturday, April 21, 2007

Make them SLOW down!

lol if it were only that easy. The girls are growing so fast. Like CRAZY FAST. Lauren is almost 3 and she is looking like it now. No more baby at all. We walked to the park tonight and I was just watching her as she happily ran ahead of me all the while shouting 'race ya mom' Just 2 short years ago she was A BABY. Now just looking at her you see no baby at ALL. She informed me today that she is happily going on the potty so she is 'officially' a big girl. Of course throwing in Maya is still a baby mom. I am very proud of her she has only had one accident and it was simply playing to hard to care and then...oops. She is doing great. Maya is really coming into her own. She gave her dad a run for his money tonight. They went shopping while Lauren and I were at the park. He said she took her shoes off and flung them everywhere, the store, the car, the parking lot. Sorry couldn't help but giggle. That child HATES shoes and she makes it known. Funny she wanted those purple crocs so bad and was so happy when she got them but I guess that doesn't mean she wants to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment