Saturday, November 24, 2007

How time flies

Wow! Thanksgiving is over for another year. On to Christmas. Tonight I unpacked some decorations and came across George's stocking. :-( I miss him so much!</p><p>Today Chris took Lauren to get wood for my Christmas present. Good thing it isn't a secret. Poor kid. She burst thru the door mommy mommy we bought cherries so daddy can build you a desk cherries huh? (for those adults this would be Cherry WOOD) yeah and we made sure they had no knots. Wow. Good to know. What else did you do Lauren? I ate at McDonald's. I had chicken and apples. No French fries and they only have apples mom NO oranges. I am sorry to hear about the oranges kiddo. Did you have milk or water? I don't like milk so I had water. Oh ok. No fries? NO MOM!! I do not want any more potatoes growing in my ears. (Thanks Dr. A for telling my kid she ate too many fries and that was why her ears were plugged with 'potatoes' aka ear wax) (I just giggle) So Lauren do you like Wendy's or McDonalds better? Wendy's mom, they have oranges. (ahh to be three and think it is a 'good restaurant' because they have oranges) OH yeah and daddy let me watch TV in the car mom. I watched Sesame street and there was a ballerina on!! Well sounds like you two had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment