Friday, January 11, 2008
Twas the night before.....
mommy's birthday and no one could keep a secret!! Tonight Chris came home and told the girls let's leave mommy home and go out by ourselves for a bit. I knew what was up. Tomorrow is my birthday and I can not be trusted. I have been know to snoop and yes even carefully unwrap packages so only I know I have been in them. So now he waits until the last possible second. They got home and I asked if they had fun and right away they spill the beans of what they bought and where they had been. Chris came running around the corner yelling no no girls we don't tell mommy yet it's a secret! at this point I really AM laughing so hard I can barely hear them. Poor Chris. Now not only can he not trust me but the girls will tell all too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment