Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whitmore Lake

Yesterday we spent the morning/early afternoon at Whitmore Lake. It is about 1/2 hour from here. They have a beach and a spray park for the kids. We went with friends. It was SO FUN!! The kids had a blast. They were so tired and I knew when Maya passed out in the car I was dead. Well by bed time they were so OVER tired they couldn't settle down. Today they are taking a great nap!! That is allowing me to get a few things caught up. I can not believe how busy we have been lately. It's kind of sad but for the last month it has been nuts around here. I know I am probably jinxing it to say there is nothing on the calendar for next week but right now there isn't and it is a darn good feeling!! Maya told her daddy all about the spray park and how she 'loves it' which is news to Chris and I! lol last time I took them they screamed until I left! Guess it all depends on who goes with them. They loved the beach too. Lauren loves the sand and Maya loves the water. She just went and sat right down in the water and let out this huge sigh like 'oh it's been so long' too funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment