Saturday, September 20, 2008
Saturday happenings
Well as I continue to shrink I am having severe wardrobe issues! For those who don't know I/we decided to make lifestyle changes on March 26,2008. Since then I have lost a lot of weight. My clothes are all to big. Aunt J will have a great donation to the woman's shelter next month when we see her. But one casualty is my watch of all things. I have a bracelet watch and all the charms on it mean something to me and I have to pick three to remove since it is now at the point that the time piece is on the 'wrong side' and it bumps into everything. That's ok though. I feel great! And I will take have tons of energy to keep up with the girls any day! Tonight is the Moon Festival, for those of you that do not know what it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival the girls are excited. I think mostly because they can stay up late tonight. We will be looking at the moon thru a telescope. It is REALLY cool. We will be skipping moon cakes. None of us like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment