So Maya has a little friend named "G" they are the smallest kids in Preschool and they have dance together. "G"'s mom and I have both been told that when the girls get together watch out! They get into trouble and they are LOUD. Of course being the non biased mom's we are we were like "who our girls?" lol Because they are the SMALLEST in the class.
Fast forward to Dance on Tuesday night. We have watched all year and when those two get together all they do is talk and giggle. Very little dancing actually happens. The dance teacher finally separated them. That poor teacher apologized to me and said I'm sorry but I HAD to they wouldn't stop talking. I laughed and told her it was fine I was surprised it had taken so long.
4 weeks till recital and then dance will be over for a few weeks. I am sure we will be back for summer session. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment