Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lauren's Bday

So somehow Lauren is 6. Where has time gone? I was 'talked in to' letting her have 2 friends sleep over last night. We had so much fun.

The girls had pizza and made pillowcases. Lauren received a new Barbie movie for her bday and was dying to watch it. It is the same one playing in the theater this weekend so I was very grateful to J who went and got it since I did not have time this weekend to go to the movies. :-)

The girls went to bed at 9 but fell asleep sometime around 11. Last drink about 1000x along with giggles. :-)

Then they were up again at 5:30. I am impressed that we made it thru the day with few problems since we were all tired. Lauren got a bit grumpy this morning. Not enough sleep.

She can't wait to do it again. oh boy. For those of you that sent her gift cards. They are burning a hole in the kids pocket. She asked all day if we could go spend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment