Monday, November 22, 2010

It's the most..

wonderful time of the year!! It is also the craziest time too. My mom laughed at me today because I was glued to my phone with a credit card in my hand. I was convinced there might be a good deal somewhere I couldn't live without. So far nothing. lol

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving although who is coming seems to still be a mystery. We were having lots of people but the girls are sick so it may just be the 4 of us.

No shopping to do the day after either. I used to be one of those people that got up at some insane hour to hit the mall but not anymore. I am done and ready to start the season. My Christmas cards are even ready.

So sit back and enjoy the ride of a crazy few weeks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment