Sunday, May 15, 2011

My baby is 7 and more food :-)

yikes!!! and can anyone tell me where that went?? She had a great day. We sent GF cupcakes to school and only got flack from one parent. Yep sorry I took the WHEAT out of your kids cupcake. (insert eye roll here) She got the presents she wanted with the exception of Cedar Point since they weren't open yet. They opened this weekend but it was rainy. We will get her there though. Chris surprised her when she got home from school. He stayed home and put the finishing touches on her bed. She was so excited!!

We were cleaning out stuff today and I found my culinary school uniform. I am stunned I could get into it again. Way to go GF/low carb!!

On that note what did I eat today?

Breakfast (I was not hungry and neither were the girls) I watched cartoons with my girls and drank my coffee. Coffee with 2 t splenda and 2 tablespoons cream YUMMM

Lunch was left overs from Los Amigos last night. We had 'fancy' fajitas. :-) they had fajitas veggies but along with beef and chicken there was cherizo, shrimp, and carnitas. No tortillas.

Dinner. (sigh we just finished)Surf and turf. We had scallops seared in butter, and steaks. We also had onions and portabello mushrooms sauted in butter. Our veggie this evening was turnip greens with bacon and pearl onions.

total calories 1596
total carbs 13.5

No comments:

Post a Comment