Sunday, January 15, 2006

Doctor report

Well we got a bit of good news today. Baby Billman is currently weighing in at just over 6 lbs. So she has had no ill effects from the diabetes or any of the other complications we have had. YAY!!! We were very excited to hear that. So now they are talking about actually letting me go the whole way. We were quite surprised. All along they have said they will have to induce because she will be to big OR that the placenta would deteriorate early. So far everything looks normal so that leaves 3 weeks left. Chris has me on tape saying well if she needs 40 weeks she needs it no matter how uncomfortable I am so I guess I have to admit I said it! lol I will know more on Tuesday when I see my regular OB but we were just very relieved to hear she is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment