Thursday, January 5, 2006

Lauren's Big Move

Well we did it. I painted Lauren's big girl room while pregnant. The doctor said it was safe. Funny it took me forever! weeks 15 thru 21 to be exact. The doctor said as long as I took it slowly I would be fine. I was so tired it was hard to do it any other way! Not my best paint job but it is done and I am sure it is not the last color it will ever be. I painted it pink and Chris and I are going to order a few things from Pottery Barn kids for in her room. She loves butterflies and they have these things called wallies they just stick to the wall, they are butterflies. We thought we'd put them right by her crib. Should be cute when we are done. We thought about putting her in a regular bed but then we were afraid it was too many changes at once for her and we didn't want to stress her out too bad. So far so good. She is very proud each night when we take her to bed. She looks at her old room and we tell her Lauren remember we moved you to a big girl room she grins from ear to ear and runs down the hall. I think she is probably wondering WHY there is still a crib in the other room and all her old stuff is back in there. We also got the infant car seat installed in my truck and it is freaking her out. She looks at it as if to say and just what are you doing in here. We are counting down the days. In case you are wondering, 24 days and counting. That is also worst case since they are not letting me go to my due date. But I am beginning to wonder. Everything is fine, I am just very uncomfortable as she tries to get ready to enter the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment