Monday, March 20, 2006
Family update
So I don't have much time to get on here anymore but thought I would give you an update on the Billman Household. OHMY! Can you believe Maya is 7 weeks old today. She is growing and we are so happy. She is doing so much better on her new formula. It may smell AWFUL but it is making her grow. She is now in 0 - 3 month clothes!!! She is still very tiny. She goes for her 2 month check up Friday and gets her second round of shots. Poor kid. I hate doing it but what are you going to do. For those of you that think she looks like me...well.... honestly I smiled and politely said thank you while all along thinking no way she looks like her dad. Well my mom gave me a baby picture of me at 2 months and if you put our photos side by side it could be hard to figure out who is who. This of course if you don't know how tiny Maya is because I was a big baby. But I will say the dimples came from Chris (even though I have them too) She also has Chris's fingers and toes. It is neat to see a blend of our two families. Lauren. She is a whole other story! Lauren is so smart. You can not put anything over on her. Today we went to lunch with Papa. When she was finished she said Home and started to get her coat. Somehow she has become a bigger home body than me! I did not think it was possible but it was. She has also learned that since it is winter socks and shoes MUST be worn outside. I know I am awful! She wanted to stay home today until I mentioned where we were going and she RAN to get her socks. Her new thing is I can't go anywhere if I am not wearing socks mom says so. Her favorite shoes are these little pink strawberry shortcake shoes. She calls them berries. She still loves to torture George. This morning she got up at 7 screaming no Georgie, mine Only thing is poor George was sleeping IN my bed with me. He just looked at me like What did I do? She is getting so big. She has really come into her own. She somehow inherited my love..... of.... conversation. My mom used to tell me I drove her nuts when we got in the car because I would talk from the time we left until we got back. I know how she felt now. She just laughs and says I knew you'd get your turn. Boy did I. Mostly I love it though. She is a funny kid. She still loves to read and brings her dad tons of books every night. Always leaving the Three Bears for me. I do voices and daddy doesn't. It makes her laugh. George is dealing with the changes in our house the best he can. Mostly by hiding upstairs. Poor guy. He comes down when the girls are sleeping. Chris is loving being a daddy. He said it was neat to be welcomed home by me and George but it is awesome to have Lauren squealing and running around the corner full sped ahead yelling Daddy! She also loves to follow him up the steps to get into comfy clothes after work. Me. well I am loving having my two girls. They are both wonderful. I am exhausted most nights now. I am so blessed. ahh.. and one of those blessings is letting me know she is hungry. Gotta run....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment