Friday, March 24, 2006
Lauren and Maya
Maya had her two month check up today. I am happy to report all is well. She is up to 9lbs. 12ozs. and is 22.5 inches long. Sadly she needed 3 shots but what are you going to do? She has a black and blue mark from one of them. I was so sad to see her cry so hard. You really do hurt when your kids hurt. I am really glad I missed most of that with Lauren. I had to have blood work done (no big thing) but the tech looked at Maya and looked at me and said You have a mini me She looks exactly like you. While Maya and I were doctor hopping today Lauren and her daddy had lunch out. For those of you keeping track this time last year we were on our way to China to bring home Lauren. We have decided to make it a weekend all about her. So tonight we took her to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. She LOVED it. What could be better pizza AND play time!!! We walked in and they have a giant Barney. He is a train. We fed him about 20 tokens she loved him so much! She keep telling me Barney mommy Barney. In all we spent about 3 hours they tonight and poor Lauren was pooped when we got her to bed tonight. Lauren goes Tuesday for her 2 year check up. Slightly early because my baby is going to start pre school and needs a physical in order to go. I am so sad and so excited at the same time. Chris keeps telling me it is going to be good for her but I know she is going to cry and I can't in front of her or it will make it worse for her. So if you can remember please keep me in your prayers on the 11th. She is only going Tuesday's and Thursday's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment