Monday, May 29, 2006
Memorial Day
Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying the nice long weekend and also remember those that gave their lives so we could live in peace. Man is it HOT here. 97 today. This morning I took the girls to go swimming. Maya hung out with Granny while I tried to convince Lauren to go swimming. The heater at their pool was broken so with the hot temps it felt very cold. We played for several hours jumping from the swimming pool to the swings. I came back home and got their plastic pool out and filled it so after nap it would be warm. It was in the shade so Maya could enjoy it too. We had kids at a good time of year. They BOTH hated the bath tub until we got them in the pool. Then they found out they could play and the 1 hour long bath was born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment