Sunday, June 4, 2006
How fast they grow...
Lauren has now decided no more diapers. It is much easier when THEY make this choice than when you make it for them. I have always felt diapers were part of having children so therefore they never really bothered me. (only a few times but I WAS pregnant) So she is walking around today in her pull ups that she has very proudly announced to her daddy My underwares, look She also had to run to the phone and tell Granny she is so very proud. Us too. We know it is a long road ahead yet but she decided this just yesterday afternoon and we have only had one accident and I honestly think it was because she was being tickled and she wasn't sure what was happening until it was over and then she felt awful. I tired to tell her it was no big deal but I don't think I got thru. My little girl is so anxious to be big. I guess I can't keep her little forever. I blame school. The nerve of those teachers teaching her to be independent! Maya is now on baby food once a day. She LOVES it. We have done only orange veggies so far but today was carrots and she just loved them. She HATES the rice cereal. It is so funny. You put it in her mouth and she spits it back out. Put a veggie in there and it goes right down. I am amazed at how quickly she is growing. She too is in a hurry to be big. You should see her watching Lauren's every move with these wide eyes. Last night Papa was rough housing with Lauren and Ashleigh and Maya was just sitting on Granny's lap make all kinds of noises trying to gain Papa's attention. She wanted to do the same things the other girls were doing. Someday my little one, and sadly it is not to far away. My Grandmother was here for a week (Dad's Mom) and she has 4 great grand children....can you believe they are all girls! Hopefully I will be as fortunate to still be here to see my great grandkids some day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment