Saturday, May 5, 2007

Lauren is 3

Where has it gone. I look at her and I still see this tiny little baby who was afraid of everything and having no clue what had happened to her. Now I see the strong, independent, and sometimes even timid child before me. She is stubborn and strong willed like her mother. We had her family party today. I have heard from those that were here how they were stunned at how she thanked each one of them for coming to her party AND for bringing her presents. We must be doing something right. She got an ATV from my parents. She was terrified of it at first. Boy Maya sure wasn't! She climbed on that thing and made it GO!!!! She had to put all her weight on one side so she could make it go. It was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment