Friday, May 4, 2007

Teachers that make a difference

Ever wonder what that special teacher means to your child? ask. If they are anything like Lauren she will tell you. This morning as I loaded the kids in the car to take care of a bunch of errands we had Lauren started to tell me all about her birthday party yesterday at school. See Lauren has this uncontrollable urge to talk non stop once she is in a car. So I heard how wonderful Miss Kathy is because she threw Lauren a birthday party at school yesterday. Complete with a special cupcake 'just for her' it had pink frosting and red sprinkles! So as I buckle her in this morning she was yelling thank you Miss Kathy I had a great party yesterday! I hope she heard! As we ran errands today her dad called to see if I would pick something up for him. We went and they had free popcorn for anyone who wanted it. Well of course Lauren did. Maya is now getting in on this too. Lauren picked out all the 'white' ones (as opposed to the yellow buttery ones I would later find out were the 'good' ones) and gave them all to Maya. Well... at least she shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment