Wednesday, June 6, 2007
15 months and 3 year appointments
So what it's a month late. Life is a bit busy around here. So I took them both today because Lauren needed her 3 year check up too. Maya is weighing in at a whopping....19 lbs. and get this, needs to GAIN weight! :yay This after being harped on my ENTIRE pregnancy that she was going to be huge if I did not get my diabetes in check. Obviously I did fine cuz the kid can EAT! She needed the last 3 of her vaccines today until she is four. Lauren is also Miss mighty Mouse weighing in at 29 lbs. She was VERY upset over Maya getting shots today. She yelled at the nurse 'no don't hurt my sister' Now if you know how upset this kiddo has been since she got a sister you would have cried right along with me today. I was VERY proud of the fact that she was trying to protect her baby sister. She did not get in the way but let them know (In English AND Spanish) it was not ok. She is a wonderful big sister. The Dr. however was not impressed and told me I 'needed to gain control of my child before she was too old and this was too far out of hand' I now KNOW I need a new ped. Anyway they are both sleeping and happy that they received new books today at the Dr. office. Some people don't read to their children or can not afford books and our Dr. participates in a program that encourages reading by handing out books every time you see the dr. In this house, you can not get away with not reading. The girls both bring us tons of books each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment