Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Lauren was about ready to burst at the seams this morning when her dad came down the stairs. She was so excited to tell him Happy Father's Day. We made him a picture frame and she was so excited to give it to him. We also bought him a cake from Dairy Queen. She was very happy when he shared. Funny how they sometimes seem so old. We had to run out this afternoon and get some stuff for Maya. Well Lauren asked where we were going and we told her. She then looked at us and said 'ok you can go' Well thanks kiddo. She has been very concerned for a while now that there are peanut butter crackers beside the bed in our room. I was sick a while ago and Chris was concerned so he sent her up with PB crackers. Anyway tonight I hear a tiny voice yelling 'mommy' I went to check on Lauren and I find her in our room. She was so convinced she was going to sleep with us that she had placed pillows on either side of the bed in case she fell out! Too much. Well when I went to get settled in I noticed the PB crackers have been moved closer to the bed. Not only was she going to sleep with us but I guess we were going to have snacks too. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment