Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pumpkins and sisters

I took the girls to Michaels today to make pumpkins. Every now and again they have a 'make and take it' and sometimes it is free today it was $5 each. We made pumpkins. Lauren made and angel and Maya mad a spider. They are so cool. I will post pictures later. I am behind and I know you would love updated photos of the girls! They had so much fun. My friend Julie and I took the girls. I am not sure who had more fun the girls or us. We had a comment today from a little girl about 6- 8 years old. She asked my friend Julie how my girls knew each other. She replied they are sisters. The little girl said THEY are sisters? Lauren said yes we ARE sisters Both girls looking at the other like the other was crazy. lol thankfully Lauren has no idea what the other child meant. Someday she will and I am sure she will respond just as confidently. Afterall they ARE sisters. Typical sisters at that. Lauren thinks she is boss and Maya follows her like a lost puppy. :-) They hug and kiss each other all the time. Defend each other, tattle on each other, read to each other, and when they are too quiet--getting into trouble together.

No comments:

Post a Comment