Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Elf on a Shelf

This thing is so fun!!! Well not if you ask Lauren. He is an elf this watches all day long and then reports back to Santa if you have been good or bad. Well Lauren was ticked when she first saw this thing and ust glared at him. Maya thinks it is the funniest thing EVER!! Chris and I have had so much fun with him. See he goes to see Santa every night and when he comes back he goes somewhere else in the house. Chris has had him all over. at first he was on our fireplace mantel, then he went on the chandelier in the kitchen. One night he was on top of a lamp. Goodness he even hid in the wreath above the fireplace! Today he is sitting on top of the microwave. I am thankful he has only had 2 not so hot reports for Santa. One was when Lauren hid Maya's blankie from her and the other was when Lauren hide in the corner and ate a candy cane off the tree. lol That was tough because I had to not laugh at her while I was explaining that she only had to ask and I would have let her eat it. If you'd like to see what I am talking about click here http://www.amazon.com/Elf-Shelf-Gift-Set/dp/B000IL7TY6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&amp;s=home-garden&amp;qid=1196622773&amp;sr=8-1</p>

No comments:

Post a Comment