Friday, April 24, 2009

How things have changed

Never in my life have I been wrong so much until I had kids. Chris shares the same sentiment. It is funny you can do something EXACTLY they way you are asked and it is still WRONG. How can that be? Well see some complain about the Terrible Twos but I can say in all honesty those were a breeze when compared to the Trying Three's. I didn't think I would survive Lauren, I did but I am fairly certain I will not survive them with Maya Grace. Chris may get upset when I say Well at least I am not drinking today but some days that is honestly how I feel. I am wrong from 6 am all the way thru until 8 pm. I keep thinking tomorrow will be better. Afterall she will be 4 in 9 months. lol Now off to get the girls to sleep. :-) Wish me luck, despite being outside all day I am positive there will be arguments that they are *not tired*

No comments:

Post a Comment