Thursday, April 16, 2009
time to mow...
We always have such a hard time fitting in cutting our grass. Chris works late thru the week and I like to spend time with everyone on the weekend. Then add to it we will start Soccer next weekend. We talked about it and I polled a bunch of friends and came up with I would cut the grass during the day. <gasp> Today was the first day and I have to say the girls did an excellent job. I was so proud of them. They played in the back yard while I cut it and then came to the driveway while I did the front yard. They did everything that was asked of them. At the end they got a Popsicle and got to watch a cartoon (in the MIDDLE of the day!) while I took a shower. Nice to know we are all gaining a bit of independence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment