Friday, October 1, 2010

Jeff/Art update

I am back from my meeting with Jeff Allen. I was right it was a waste of time. I knew it would be a he said/she said thing but I was hoping for more. Not sure what but something. He also said 'no other parents complained about the evening in question' which in itself is suspect since I was told by at least 4 other people there that night that they were also going to complain. So whatever. Basically he is just a loud personality and we have to 'deal with it' ummm no i don't

I know my votes and my $$ speak louder than I ever will. :-) and to be honest we haven't even looked back. If it weren't for the preschool teachers over there and the fact that I roped 2 of my friends into Zumba for 12 weeks, I would already be done for the year. I even argued with Chris that the girls were going to miss their teachers and friends so I didn't want to change places. Sadly this was an ongoing discussion this past summer, complete with him telling me 'well it is your time darling if you want to spend it in the car fine but I wouldn't' I brushed him off. It was for my girls afterall. They are both fine and I am LOVING the fact that their new class is literally 7 minutes from home, in traffic! In fact Lauren has now decided she wants to learn the flute instead of dance.

He had pulled all my receipts and seemed a bit taken aback by the amount of $$ they will be loosing from us this year. Oh well you should think about that and convey the message people are important when dealing with them.

Oh and the funny thing is Art wanted to apologize to me. LOL I should have asked why he wanted to apoligize but it didn't register at the time. Does he know he did something wrong or does he want to apologize for me having to take my kids out of dance over there. There is a big difference in my opinion and honestly there IS a right answer here and I doubt he knows what it is.

A big surprise Rebecca is also backpedaling on the whole dance thing. She down right told me, and I had it on a VM on my phone so he could hear, that dance was all squared away and Maya could go with Lauren. She told Jeff she was sorry I was 'led to believe' Maya could take that class. You should have seen the look on his face when he heard her VM and of course you could tell it also came from her thanks to caller ID. :-) Sometimes technology is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment