Well we had our first dance class last night. It was.....different. They can't do bar exercises because there is no bar, but according to the teacher that really doesn't do much good until they are 8. Not sure what I believe yet. I will reserve my judgment until I get to watch the first class. I will say though that the lobby was deafening. Man stick a bunch of moms in a room and all of a sudden it gets CRAZY loud.
It was Maya's night to dance and while she was a bit hesitant at first, she had a blast in the end and came out all smiles.
My heart is just breaking for Lauren though. She was so proud to make the dance team this year and then had to leave. Her homework last night was name one thing that was really important to you and draw a picture. Hers was the dance team. I felt like mud. I know someday she will recover but it is only normal that I want to protect her with all I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment