It doesn't help that it's rainy and cold today. I knew it would be so I took off to the beach yesterday to enjoy the sunshine. I enjoyed every single minute of it too.
Why am I done? Sometimes it is just so hard to do something simple like put dinner in the table. The girls and I decided on waffles for dinner. They sounded so yummy I made a double batch. I went thru all the hoops and plugged in my waffle iron, poured the batter in and all of a sudden it started to smoke and my waffle wouldn't come out. Now you could say my waffle iron is right around 30 years old and it had tried to quit on me before but tonight it was just too much for me. As I stood in the kitchen with tears in my eyes Maya wrapped her arms around me and said it will be fine mom they can just be pancakes. She and her sister were kind enough to eat them and tell me how yummy they were.
Then I thought I'll just run to target and get a new one. Which is totally fine except there is no way to just run to target here. There is no separate store with its own parking lot, it's in the mall and the mall of course closed the hour before.
I miss stores being open until 9. I miss PARKING lots. I miss Amazon delivering
anything I want within 2 days. I am a spoiled American and I am

No comments:
Post a Comment