Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Maya 6 month appointment
Wow somehow our littlest one is 6 months old. I can not believe it. She had her 6 month appointment this am. She currently weighs 14 lbs. 2 ozs. and is 25.5 inches long! Finally she was close enough to doubling her birth weight so they were very happy. Of course she showed off for her appointment and just smiled and giggled at everyone. She also showed the doctor just how big of a hurry she is in and she stood up on the examining table. She has been doing that since she was born but now the Dr. is convinced she will be an early walker. Only time will tell. As I started to tell the doctor that she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth she grabbed the stethoscope and shoved it in her mouth. I guess I didn't need to continue. Lauren is so into painting. She has one of those outdoor sidewalk paint kits. OHMYGOODNESS!!! You should see the driveway looks much better with some color. :-) I am impressed that Chris didn't freak out on me. He kind of did over the window markers. He was quite concerned that it wouldn't come off. When I asked him what happened if this didn't come off he just shrugged his shoulders. I am proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment