Wednesday, July 5, 2006
The zoo
Nope I am not talking about the kids! :-) Today we went to the Toledo Zoo. The girls had so much fun. Maya is so funny. When we got there we just put her in the stroller minus her car seat. She had a fit. Chris and I were racking our brains trying to figure out what could possible be wrong with her. Well, my friends, turns out she wanted to SEE the zoo via Mommy's arms. Finally as we were leaving I just could not hold her any longer and I put her back in the stroller and the kid just passed out. She was out so much that she never flinched when I picked her up and put her in her car seat. Lauren loves the zoo. She was also very excited to eat TACOS at Taco Bell today and as an added bonus she got to bring along her friend Alison. It was just the best day! And the cherry on top was not taking a nap! She and daddy are watching Barney trying to calm her down a bit so she will go to sleep at some point this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment