Monday, December 25, 2006

Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope your day was as wonderful as ours. The girls were up but not early and honestly we had to WAKE Maya so looks like she may have inherited my sleepy gene! There are tons of stories of how I had to be woke up on Christmas. Ha! I knew my presents would wait for me! The girls had a ton of packages and as I am typing this Lauren is hanging out in her 'tree house' The flu bug has hit again so I will be doing take out from my sister's for Christmas. Chris and Lauren have nasty coughs and my mother has the flu. I am sure she is quite happy with me right now. Sorry Ma. My hope for you is that you have a very Merry Christmas and a most blessed new year. I can not believe how blessed I am and I want to share with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment