Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Cars

Well it is that time again. The good thing about leasing a car is you get a new car every 2 or 3 years. The bad thing is you get a new car every 2 or 3 years. See I live with an engineer. I love him dearly, but as other wives of engineers will tell you, they like information and think we do too. lol And in his defense I DID ask for his opinion. So if I were doing this myself I would wait until the end of January, when my lease is actually up, and just tell the guy get me another one. I LOVED my Mountaineer. I had wanted one for a long time and I really enjoyed driving it. Now with all the cars Chris brings home I could really care less and since he deals with making the cars quieter it is very hard. I pretty much can guarantee he will find something wrong with your car. Which makes him GREAT at his job but not a very good passenger. LOL So in the spirit of 'keeping my options open' He took me to see the new Edge. It is a really cool looking car but there are absolutely no incentives on it since it is very new. I like the 'appearance' of 'free money' And I needed to look at the Explorer. Yep we went thru this 3 years ago too. He tired very hard to sell me on the Explorer then too. I didn't want to hear it. Well this go round the Mercury guy would not look for anything I wanted. He even made a snide comment when I told him I would not take a car with a black interior. Can you imagine how HOT that would be in the summer. Uh no thanks. Where on the other hand the Ford guy bent over backwards to try and get me into a Ford. He won. Let me tell you the last time we bought from Briarwood Ford I said never again. It took us forever to buy Chris's F150 and I wanted to strangle the guy. But Bruno was great to deal with! He was in touch with me a ton and got EXACTLY what I wanted. He chit chats a bit much for my taste but that is part of the 'game' to. So if you are in the market let me know and I will pass on Brunos number. So when you see me tomorrow afternoon I will have a 2007 REDFIRE metalic Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment