Thursday, December 14, 2006
Why do they grow so fast?
No really. I am about to agree with Chris and start giving them diet soda. Our thoughts are it will stunt their growth. It seems like just yesterday we got a picture of Lauren and now she is celebrating her second Christmas at home. It seems like an hour has past since we found out we were having Maya and next month she will be a YEAR old. Goodness. Time flies. There have been ups and downs but it just goes so fast. There have been way more ups by the way! Lauren had spent most of her day in preschool today. She was so excited when I picked her up today to tell me about her new teachers and her new room. How fast it went. It seems like this morning we got the call that they had a space for her at school and she has been there 8 months. I have also been told that 'Thursday' is hard to say. I guess when you think about it, it is. It's the TH that snags you. We went out to dinner tonight. Lauren ordered for herself. The waitress came to our table and said can I take your order please. Lauren said Yes I want pancakes and bacon please. Daddy told her the waitress does not bring anything unless you say please so she made sure she said it. Poor kiddo is still convinced if we go to the Coney Island we will get ice cream for dinner. See, my friends, if you watch Dora when the go to the Coney Island, they are going to an island of upside down ice cream cones and you can eat as much as you'd like. In her mind THAT is where we are going. And yet once she gets there she never seems to disappointed. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment