Saturday, March 31, 2007

Purple Crocs AKA UGLY SHOES

What an opening! Last Saturday I bought Lauren a pair of purple crocs. She had wanted a pair so badly when we bought Maya sneakers a few weeks ago. They didn't have them in her size but when I went to Hallmark they did so I grabbed them. Well I needed new sneakers so off we went this morning. Lauren kept saying to me Mommy you NEED crocs. Ok Lauren if I find them we'll see. As I was trying on new sneakers Lauren comes racing across the store Mommy I found you PURPLE crocs!!! Oh my goodness she was just thrilled. Yes in the back of my mind I am thinking These are the UGLIEST shoes ever oh and great they ARE PURPLE. It could have been worse I did see some bright green ones and bright yellow. So I finish up with my practical sneakers and tuck them into the cart hoping she'd forget about the crocs. No such luck. Mom you're buying purple crocs too right? With that sweet little face. UGH......I smile and say of course I am Lauren just let me make sure they fit. I had to put them on in the car. She was so thrilled. Now apparently Maya also needs a pair. :-) In case you were wondering yes Chris gave me that look as if to say those are so darn ugly do I have to walk near the two of you?? The answer is yes you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment