Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Umbrellas and rain
Who knew the rain could be so fun? It was just pouring today. A really good day to stay in if you ask me but since 'daddy asked us' to find him a bowl Lauren was just sure we were going out. We arrive at Target and it is raining so HARD. Lauren says to me 'momma I need my Umbrella. It's rainnnning.' Ok so I fish it out and get her all taken care of. Maya and I wear our hoods. This would have worked out but Lauren decided that since she was DRY under the umbrella that it would be fun to play in puddles. lol Oh she had a blast. Did I mention it was a cold rain? But this afternoon was much nicer. We hit 60 and played outside all afternoon. I am so relieved it is getting nicer out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment