Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Yangxi China
Oh wow!!! I have no idea where to begin. My head is spinning I am so excited. We just got a letter from a research guy that is going to Yangxi. He will be taking pictures and videos for the families. What a wonderful blessing. We did not get the chance to visit while we were in China. We had so much going on. Funny how 2 weeks seems so long until you get there and then it seemed to fly by. So tonight we were gathering some of the info so he could get Lauren's exact information, oh my goodness she was so tiny when we brought her home. Of course we knew that it was just amazing to see her so tiny again. She has changed so much. We have been so blessed not only with her but with the people that have come into our lives because of her. Honestly I feel like I did when we got her referral. Thanks for thinking of us. We DO know to be careful. We have talked with this man many times and he has done 'work' for us in the past and that is why he contacted us. Not everyone reads his web site so he keeps an email list of clients and where their children are from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment