Saturday, February 9, 2008

Daddy daughter dance

Poor Maya..again you have to be 3. Today was the daddy daughter dance and the rec center. Lauren had a great time, although I hear she
and her dad were ‘undressed’ may I remind these folks they were at the rec
center. But I guess all the daddy’s
wore suits and ties, and the little girls were in fancy dresses. I sent Chris is dockers and Lauren in a
‘regular’ dress. They had fun anyway. Lauren got a bear, a balloon, and a
rose. She came bursting thru the door
Mommy I drank ‘glo paint’ I assumed it
was some sort of neon punch. Chris said
‘no no honey come here’ then she said it wasn’t glo paint it was CHAMPAGNE! But either way mommy I didn’t like it. Why not Lauren? Bubbles went up my
nose. Humm sounds like champagne to me
too! It was really sprite. She went on to tell me about dancing with
daddy and doing the limbo. I am so glad
they had fun. They got a picture taken&
together but supposedly it will take 6-8 weeks to come but when it does I will
be happy to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment