Friday, February 29, 2008

Not so great adventures of trying to get home. :-(

So never get excited to go home if you have to
go thru Texas. Have I mentioned before
that I DO NOT LIKE THAT STATE?? We arrived
close to departure time but I/we were on another flight and really had no
control over it. I was there with 15
minutes to spare and they had already ‘closed’ the plane so we (there were
least 15 of us) could not board. Although we could watch our luggage make the plane. So right now (yep I am writing from the plane) we are enroute to MINNESOTA then on to Detroit. Honestly Maya had fallen asleep in the
stroller and after the landing we had on the other flight I was grateful to not
have to wake her so I was fine until the (you fill in the blank.I am still too MAD) Says “Well if YOU would have been on time this would not have happened to you. Yep you guessed it the proverbial red wall
slammed down and I was hot. I am VERY
proud of the fact that I did not go over the counter and kill the (again fill
in the blank) When we arrived I was
gate D and needed to be at A I explained to the man (again loose term) that I
had 4 bags, 2 SMALL children and a double stoller was it possible for me to get
some help getting clear across the airport HE SNEERED absolutely not you have two legs you’ll be fine. Whoa. Then he proceeds to give me
the wrong damn directions but I was still there on TIME. Don’t fly thru Houston can I just say
airport and the team working there are much like their namesake of BUSH. (and now you know I don’t like them either lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment