Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our big adventure

Sure didn’t need any luck. Man the girls were ANGELS on the plane. There was a grumpy older gentleman in front of us on our way to Atlanta
and he was not to happy we were behind him but by the time we got there he had
softened up. Oh yeah did I mention not
only am I flying alone but I also have connections. But it was no big deal. I just
explained to the girls that there would be lots of people so they needed to sit
in the stroller and listen to me and that is exactly what they did! Couldn’t ask for more. Boy where they wound up last night though! They talked NON stop from the time we got to
the airport in MI until we tried tucking them in at 12:30 AM. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment