Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We need to move

to the other side of Ypsi. Not really I don't want to live over there but we are at the rec center so often I feel like pitching a tent outside and picking up my mail there. lol Lauren has class on Mondays, both girls have class on Tuesday, Maya has class on Wednesday and so do I. See why I should just move in. We just signed the girls up for a music class. They are so excited that they can take it together. Maya has now aged out of the parent/tot classes and will be taking her first class on her own at the end of the month. She is very excited that Mommy and LAUREN will be waiting in the hall for HER. (it is the other way around on Monday night) Oh the things that make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment