Friday, November 28, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful dinner last night. We are so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family. We had a house full and I couldn't be happier about it. My sister and her family made it in and we invited a friend of ours to dinner. We had a very traditional dinner...well until the ladies had to run out the door to make it to the Micheal's sale! They were open last night for an AMAZING sale from just 6 -9. We made and got great deals! The girls had been dying for Ashleigh to come to town so they could have a sleep over with her. So last night my parents had the girls there. Ahh....we had peace and quiet. We watched the final season of the Sopranos (I know it was over like 3 years ago) and then slept in today. It was WONDERFUL. Lauren has been after me to have a friend spend the night and honestly I am not ready for 2 4 year olds and an almost 3 year old all night. SO I have been putting it off. She got up this afternoon and BEGGED could Ashleigh PLEASE spend the night. Well since she is 12 she is pretty self sufficient....sure why not. They are all so quiet up there! All three girls are huddled in Miss Lauren's room. They were so happy! Talk to me tomorrow and see how I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment