Monday, December 8, 2008

Mommy where do babies come from??

Oh my goodness!! Tonight as I was tucking Maya in she says Mommy I have a question for you? What is it sweetie? Mommy where do babies come from? And I am thinking you are 2 where did you get THIS??? So I told her Mommy's grow babies in their tummies How did I get THERE? Yes I admit I glazed over this one. So she looks at me and says How did I get OUT? The dr. helped me with great concern on her face did it hurt? nope the dr. made sure I didn't feel a thing!! Well by this time Chris innocently walks into to tuck in Maya and he asks what are you ladies talking about? I smiled and said Maya would like to know where babies come from to which he answers :-) Poor guy better get used to this because before you know it she is going to want better answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment