Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas (a bit late)

The girls have kept me really busy so this is a bit late. They were so excited about Santa coming! They couldn't sleep and I got tired of waiting so we kept running up and down the stairs trying to get everything done. :-) Lauren asked the next day what I was doing. (taking out all the TRASH that was in mommy's room) Chris wanted to strangle me when he saw how big the Rose Petal Cottage was I bought them. But in my defense I had no idea the tent my mom bought would take up the WHOLE dining room. They had a blast and that is all I care about. We are trying to get back on our regular schedule so we can all be in happy moods again. Daddy is home all this week so that kind of messes us up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment