It was a quiet relaxing week of doing nothing but eating and laying on
the beach. We were all nice and crispy! Chris is now peeling pretty
much from head to toe! While we were cleaning out our fridge and the
beach and having breakfast we asked the girls if they wanted to go
home or go to Disney World. They were stunned. Partly because in my
effort to teach them the value of money I had told them how expensive
it was and we would need to save for a vacation like that.
So we headed out to Disney on Saturday July 2nd and arrived on the
3rd. My parents have a time share there so we stayed there. I had
tickets for 5 days to the park so we went shopping and had dinner.
The girls were very surprised to 'run into' my sister there!
Monday we went to Bippity Boppity Boo for make overs. Lauren came out
like Tinkerbell and Maya as Cinderella and even had a photo shoot. We
then proceeded to have lunch with Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and
Belle.
But sadly by afternoon Lauren was ticked there were no roller coasters
and it was "lame" and 'babyish'
heart.
Tuesday we had dinner with Pooh and Friends. Maya was ecstatic! She
loves Pooh!
Wednesday we met Tinkerbell and I *thought* things would start to look
up but was quickly reminded there were not enough rides and certainly not enough roller coasters.
Thursday we didn't get to do much. My smallest energizer bunny needed
to catch up and boy did she! We put her to bed around 9 and she never
woke up till noon! We missed our lunch with the Little Einsteins but
caught up with them later in the day. Our pre paid dinner reservation
got misplaced. Still sorting that out!
Friday we did animal kingdom and then after promising the girls we
would shop Friday night...could not get a parking space anywhere near
the village. They were bummed till I told them I could order it
online!
Saturday and Sunday were travel days and as you can see I am back home.
I am so sad Lauren didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped she would.
I swear she already thinks she is a teenager. I am hoping it is just an
overwhelmed kind of thing and when she sits and thinks about it she
will reflect with happy thoughts.
And then we arrive to today....you would think they would just want to
chill out but they have been after me all day to go here there and
everywhere! Good grief they ARE energizer bunnies!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment