Tuesday, July 21, 2015

One very lucky lady

I am very fortunate. I have some wonderful people I get to call friends. 

Today was our annual mom and maya plus one day. Chris and Lauren go to Cedar Point to ride all the coasters they can and Maya plus a friend go to rolling hills water park. Ride all the water rides, eat ice cream and get some sun. This year was no different except I had some Chuck E Cheese coupons I wanted to get rid of so we added that into the mix too. It is 11pm and I am just arriving back at the hotel. Lol but it was awesome. Maya has had a friend named L since kindy. These 2 are 2 peas in a pod. So tonight on the way home they hit me up for a sleep over.  Ok fine if all the adults agree. While they are cornering L's mom she says wait why would someone sleep on a couch?  Maya pipes up because we don't have a house right now and we are staying in a hotel.  L's mom looks at poor Maya and says omgosh I had no idea you've been in a hotel. That probably isn't very comfortable you should stay here. Now I am one less child tonight instead of one extra lol. It's all good.  Like I said I am very fortunate. I have a small circle of very good friends whom I will miss dearly. Guess I need to take my own advice huh? If they are truly my friends they will be here when I get back. (Sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment