Sunday, July 26, 2015

American girl store

Maya recently discovered American girl dolls. By the time we get home she will be 12 and I am pretty certain she will be done with them so I wanted to get her to the American Girl store. 

My parents and I took her and Lauren to Columbus Ohio last weekend. I told Maya to bring a doll with her. She had no idea why. So we get there and mom and I quietly do our thing and then say everyone back in the car we have some place to be. When we pulled up to the store I thought little Miss was gonna fall over. Mom always has a little something up her sleeve :). This time it was afternoon tea with our doll. She must have hugged and thanked me a zillion times!!  

They also for the chance to make a basket at Longaberger. I had told Chris I didn't think they would enjoy that but turns out they loved it. Sometimes ya just never know!!

I think this lovely little face says it all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. Such pure joy. I keep coming back to look at it.

    ReplyDelete