Friday, September 11, 2015

Our first house guests


As  soon as Maya met the class guinea pigs I knew I was in trouble!  Then the teacher informed me that each student is allowed to care for them on a weekend and do 'fun things' with them. Yes I groaned. I knew it was a matter of time before they came home with her. 

The time has come. When you see that sweet little face light up like a Christmas tree you have no choice but say sure kiddo bring them home. :). She was all smiles when she came out of school struggling to carry this giant cage.  They won me over too. Poor things were terrified on the way home and made so much noise and seemed to be nervous eaters. They have since settled down and are no longer eating everything in sight or squeeking non stop. 
Meet pumpkin and cinnamon the Geelong College year 4 class pets. 

2 comments:

  1. There was definitely no way to turn down that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete