I am finally comfortable enough in my driving abilities to go to this street alone. I have been down there several times with the family so I was familiar with it. So I napped out the places I wanted to go and ventured off today.
I love to cook and Chris loves to eat so we are a match made in heaven lol. I had a blast just weaving in and out of the stores today. I missed my mom though. She was always up to run somewhere. I hit a super nice brand new Woolworths. (One of the major local grocery stores) I then hit Geelong Fresh Foods. Very similar to While foods back home which is awesome for us because sometimes I am looking for an 'odd' ingredient and it is usually in a place like that. We even have several butchers in the area! How lucky is that!?
Shh I even started my Christmas shopping 😉
It is wonderful to have a downtown area that is thriving---despite the fact they roll the sidewalks up at 5:30/6 and mostly closed on Sunday's!
Pakington St

No comments:
Post a Comment