New country new traditions I guess ☺️ on my actual birthday one of my friends took the girls and I to the beach. It was a perfect day. Mid 70's light breeze no clouds. Yes another sunburn. (Sigh) I am going to hope my skin gets used to this sooner rather than later!!!
Today another friend invited us to afternoon tea. I really had no idea what an afternoon tea would be. The girls said tea and a 'light snack' What that translated to was a wonderful birthday party. I was so stunned. She really went all out 

She is a wonderful friend and I am so lucky. We met because the very first day of school I was told to go to this one entrance at school to pick up the girls. What I didn't know was there were 3 separate parking lots. I only saw 2 and thought well I will park and walk to the middle and watch for them. Sadly they were in the 3rd lot. I would finally catch up with them a full 45 min after school let out. They were with my soon to be new friend. I was a wreck but the girls knew I was there somewhere and remained calm. I really need to give them credit there. We were in a new place and for only 3 days at that!
It was a wonderful day!


No comments:
Post a Comment