Thursday, August 1, 2019

I'm stuck

Its been a very hard landing for me.  I miss the sunshine.  I miss my friends.  The freedom I could give my kids.  No buses here for them to catch to go to school, just mom dropping off and picking up.  I miss the freedom that allowed ME too.  They had a key and could get in.  lol I even miss the glorified tent we lived in.  It was a beautiful house, I just didn't like when it rained inside and in order to get it fixed I had to be less than nice.

I am still struggling with the fact that someone else was in my home.  Chris who basically goes with the flow just looks at me with that "get over it' look.  Which is honestly even worse.  I am not sure how to shake these feelings and believe me if I could I would.

My curtains aren't back up everywhere yet.  Some were missing when we came home.  I know I need to let it go but what gave them the right to throw MY things away?  We still aren't completely unpacked and re organized.  I have no motivation/desire to finish it.  I really would like to crawl in a hole and come back out in a year with everything done for me.

Its been stupid cold.  We had something called a polar vortex and it was just...insane how cold it got. Kids have missed 9 days this year due to cold weather/snow.  Welcome home :/

31 days till spring.  Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment